Berwickshire Sightings May 2011

Create a new topic with news of your recent butterfly sightings and first for year dates

Re: Berwickshire Sightings May 2011

Postby IAC » Mon 30 May 2011 21:27

Hi all,
Videolink for Large Skipper today at Newton Braes near Foulden Berwickshire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye284qju ... tube_gdata

Iain.
IAC

Postby IAC » Sat 04 Jun 2011 12:27

Hi all,
A trip down the coast on Tuesday the 31st from Eyemouth too Burnmouth. A good sunny start soon clouded over and a heavy shower in the afternoon put an end to a promising day. At Eyemouth 3 Common Blue,4 Green Veined White and a Small Copper. Further down the coast some Small Heath, Wall Brown and Large White. Near Burnmouth a Small Tortoiseshell still in good nick....a few more Small Copper and at the Small Blue site just before the rain I counted 3 Small Blue.

Iain.
IAC

Postby cubes » Sun 02 Oct 2011 13:23

Hi Ian,

I have 'stolen' your Comma photo from this post of yours as the bookmark photo on a new East Scotland BC Facebook page. I'm very happy to change this if you would like. I'd also be vary happy from anyone to put other photos onto the Facebook page or indeed anything that you might think would be of interest to BC members or particularly non-members. I guess the the average age of people who might see the page is a little younger than the typical BC member!

Cheers
Mark
cubes

Previous

Return to Butterfly News